Can you still file taxes even though your employer didnt pay them but still took them out of your pa

When you are an employee of a company who makes a wage that would provide a yearly salary of over $10,000, then you are required by law to pay taxes at the federal and state level. As an employee, it is the employer's responsibility to withhold wages from your overall pay to direct them towards your taxes. They are required by law to fill out the W-2 form for you and to give it back to you before the January 31st deadline. The form will show how much was withheld from you in the past year, and will give you a general picture of how your taxes will be conducted from your wages. Any mistake made on the W-2 is at the fault of the employer, and you must contact a tax preparer if this mistake happens. Regardless of the fact, you must still file your tax return.

Find Accountants in Jacksonville

Sheffield Taxes
1471 South 23rd Circle
Jacksonville, FL 32206
S&P Management Co
2285 Marsh Hawk Lane
Fleming Island, FL 32003
Guaranteed Tax & Accounting Service
3750 Silver Bluff Blvd
Larry J Wingfield, C P A
4233 Stourhead Ln
Jacksonville, FL 32225
Jason A Bitner
13248 Milhouse Way
Jacksonville, FL 32224
Nc Accounting Inc
6110 Powers Ave
Jacksonville, FL 32217